We Provide Solutions Across Multiple Industries
Aritech has all the technical expertise you can rely on
Aritech has wide range of solutions for smart building management
HVAC Controls and Automation
Lighting Controls and Automation
Security and Access Control
The access control system supports a wide range of installation sizes, from a few doors to a large installation with hundreds of doors and thousands of users.
Cannabis and Greenhouses
Our Smart Agriculture Solutions Cover
Aritech integrates multiple forms of sensing and control to provide a complete solution to greenhouse and cannabis dark house automation. This includes software dashboards, alarms, and controls for remote access in conjunction with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
A complete sensing and control package could include
- Environmental: Temperature, humidity, pressure, light, CO2, O3, etc.
- Plants: Root temperature, soil moisture, pH, etc.
- Reservoir: Water temperature, tank level, pH, dissolved elements, etc.
- Power: Single-phase, three-phase, kWh analysis, etc.
- Control: HVAC, lights, valves, shutters, irrigation, nutrients, etc.
AI and Machine Learning
Use Artificial Intelligence to Take Your Production to the Next Level
Our Back-End Analytics
- Predictive analytics lets you address issues before they become production problems
- Determine at-a-glance the bottlenecks of your production pipeline
- Automated data-gathering and report generation saves you time
- Dashboards and visualizations designed and built for specific mission roles
- Ongoing improvements using the data generated to feed machine learning algorithms
IIoT and Sensors
Zigbee offers a low-power, low data rate, mesh network ideal for an indoor building environment.
LoRa (Low Power, Long Range) is a low-power, wide-area network (LPWAN) with effective ranges of kilometers between devices. Much less energy-intensive than GPS or cellular.
Modern cellular networks cover large areas and provides extremely high data rates. Low-power, lower data rate offshoots such as LTE-M (in North America) and NB-IoT (in Europe) may be optimal for IIoT applications.